Monday, February 23, 2009

North Carolina!

2 MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M IN HEAVEN!(North Carolina) Though, if I for some reason don't make it there, I wouldn't mind going to the real one above. Okay, I'm not gonna lie... I HATE to fly... with a passion... I've flown about 6 times in the past 2 years and loathed every second of it! I feel like I'm going to die going up and especially when we are going down... But, it's worth it to be with family and friends : ) Anyway... I'll be in North Carolina for the next 4-5 months and I'm just happy to be able to spend time with my family before the Army ships Cameron and I far away. I'm probably going to gain 10 pounds while I'm there but, all that great southern food can't go to waste : ) I also plan on doing nothing but hang with friends, go shopping and lay on the beach! Ah, what a life!

I'M COMING HOME MR. BEAN!!!!

4 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Yay! I am so glad that you are finally coming home for a little while. Let me know when you are in Greenville.

Amanda said...

eat Bojangles for me!!

Lindsey Alise said...

AMI!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS IN THE SUMMER! ASAP WHEN I GET HOME FOR SUMMER WE ARE HANGING OUT! I HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND AND MISS YOU TONS ALREADY! HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT AND CAL ME WHEN YOU GET TO NC! OH YEAH SO I JUST STARTED THIS BLOGGING THING AND SUCK AT IT RIGHT NOW SO THERES NOTHING ON IT! YOU'LL HAVE TO HELP ME LOVE YA!

Ami Jackson said...

Amanda, you know I will! : )