Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Moon Posters!!!

I'M SOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED for this movie! I know New Moon is going to be a GREAT film and I'm ready for November 20th to be here ALREADY! I also found out that Eclipse will be out in June of 2010! That's only 7 months after New Moon! That's almost unheard of... usually sequels to films are at very least a year apart. Harry Potter? The Lord of the Rings? Batman?

But, let me make this very clear when I say, "I'm not complaining! ; )" I'm assuming that Summit wants to go ahead and finish making the series before everyone starts to "look older". I can't wait to see how they put this movie together... I also heard we will be seeing much more of Edward than we thought we would in this movie! YAY! I'll be sure to post the trailer when it comes out! ; )

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I am so excited about New Moon too. I am reading the books now and I cannot believe how much I LOVE them.

Curtis said...

You just got me really excited about this movie!

Ami Jackson said...

JoAnna~ The books are great! I'm so happy you got into it!
Lindsay~ I'm excited that your excited! YAY~ 4 Twi-hearts!