"Family is the greatest adventure."
Cute picture!I get my cards from www.vistaprint.com. Not sure how they send to APO though. But they are always pretty quick.
I always forget to see if I'm logged in as Dylan - AKA hockeydude. I actually made that last comment - :)
ugh that is the worst thing I have ever heard!!! How rude! It still looks really cute on your blog though! ha xoxoAareanp.s. you should come check out my custom blog design giveaway! I think you'd totally like it!colorissue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute picture!
I get my cards from www.vistaprint.com. Not sure how they send to APO though. But they are always pretty quick.
I always forget to see if I'm logged in as Dylan - AKA hockeydude. I actually made that last comment - :)
ugh that is the worst thing I have ever heard!!! How rude! It still looks really cute on your blog though! ha
xoxo
Aarean
p.s. you should come check out my custom blog design giveaway! I think you'd totally like it!
colorissue.blogspot.com
Post a Comment