
I guess I should begin with my family... Cameron is my wonderful husband! We were married in the Raleigh, NC L.D.S. Temple on June 22, 2007...For Time and All Eternity! We are coming upon our 1 year anniversary! Time certainly does fly by! I have a great new family who likes to "keep it real!" Cameron and I don't know where we would be without them! Thankfully their only a few miles away!
Cameron and I currently reside in Springville, UT which is right in-between Provo and Spanish Fork! Other than the VERY bad drivers, tons of snow, rude children and our LOUD upstairs neighbors.... WE LOVE IT HERE! Cameron does manly stuff all day as a maintenance guy and I am doing what i love doing most... waitress at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Orem... NOT! I can't wait to get a real job! We are moving back to NC as soon as possible! Not kidding!
We are both attending The Utah Valley State University this summer, where i plan on finishing my degree in Elementary Education! Cameron is going to finish a 4 year degree in Biology and will probably go to vet school at NC State or ECU! We have a lot of work ahead of us! Though we are up for the challenge!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog!! I love you!~
Love the blog! I will definitely add you to mine asap! In case you didn't know mine is laurenandjoelhancock.blogspot.com
Now you have responsibility to keep this updated or I will be disappointed! haha ;-)
What a beautiful couple!
Love you guys!!
Hey there glad to see you are both doing well! It is fun to stay in touch this way! Tell Cameron hi for me and I saw your sster a couple weeks ago at her work! She is so cute! Well, we miss you and hope all is well in Happy Valley! Love you guys, Lyla
Post a Comment