Um... i have 4 words for you... what was palua wearing?! That woman needs to fire her stylist! U-G-L-Y! Other than Randy acting like he was Simon last night... my girl Brooke White, did AWESOME! She started and then decided to start again (at beinging)... but, I think she is going to give David A. a run for his money! And she is pretty much one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen in my life! Mormon's Rock!
4 comments:
Seriously!! What was Paula wearing?? Those gloves have GOT to go!!!~
Yeah Paula has absolutely NO CLUE and if she doesn't dress herself then shame on her stylist! It is always just bad, bad, bad! On another note I do like Brooke White but Carly(tatoo girl) has the best voice of the girls. David A. is my fav. for the boys. There's seriously so much talent this year...unlike other years...shew! Subject change, so I heard you are moving back to NC?
Hey Ami!
I pleasantly stumbled upon your blog. I was so excited. You have to do alot of posts so that I can be updated on my favorite Jackson couple. We have a blog as well : http://robinsonrugrats.blogspot.com/ I am not very familiar w/ how these blogs work but I do my best. I love you and miss you.
JoAnna
Ok...go to "links"..that'll help you post "friends" on your blog!!! Call me if you need more help..:-)
Post a Comment