Tuesday, October 21, 2008

COUNTRY FIRST!...I guess the truth hurts.

Maghen- comment if you wish. You don't have to worry about anyone being RUDE on this blog anymore.
No-one likes to hear they are wrong. I was a Mitt Romney supporter. I still think he should be the one running for President of the United States, especially with the economy in the state that it's in. Though, since Obama has come a long I feel ANYONE is better than this fool.
I'm voting for John McCain because he will take care of MY HUSBAND... what if your husband or wife was in Iraq? MY HUSBAND IS MY EVERYTHING, AND IF HE DIES OVER THERE AT LEAST IT WONT BE BECAUSE WE HAVE A PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHO CARES MORE FOR HIMSELF, MONEY AND PARTY POLITICS THAN THE MEN THAT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO HAVE A JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE! McCain will always be there for what is most precious to me.
I'm a firm believer in sticking to what you know... celebrities should stick to acting, singing, dancing and whatever else they do for their career. Not campaigning for any candidate... because let's face it, celebrities are NOT EXACTLY "IN TOUCH" with the REAL WORLD. They live very extravagant and fairy tale lives. So, to all these out of rehab celebrities who endorse Obama, I couldn't care less what you drug-induced opinion is... Why would you even vote for Obama? HE WANTS TO REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH! Which means the wealthiest of Americans (this is you celeb's) will be taxed like crazy and the same people that taxed you will get a big portion of that hard earned money! I don't see why celebrities would be so eager to jump on the Obama ban-wagon? I honestly don't get it... here is a fun fact, only 15% of American actually know who Nacy Paelosi is. Which means when Americans go to the polls on November 4th... only 15% actually know anything about politics. It's probably less than that because you might know her and her job title but nothing about her position on issues, which is really sad! So, maybe about 10% are going to the polls actually understanding the needs of the American people. I'm sure most of those people are Republicans, not EXTREMELY LIBERAL CELEBRITIES OR OBAMA FOR THAT MATTER. National Journal magazine is reporting that Obama was the most liberal senator of 2007, according to the vote ratings it does every year for members of Congress, now register that... and tell me do you want someone that can think for themselves or do you want someone who does what the liberal party has always done? Wait, isn't Obama advertising CHANGE? Change what exactly? Obama isn't going to change anything other than the importance of principals, morals and the party name in The White House. Obama has the same old left wing party crap that Clinton left after his TWO HORRIBLE TERMS IN OFFICE. Bush wasn't our best President but he sure did try. He came into office when the economy was pretty jacked up, then September 11th happens and all hell breaks lose. The American people and the troops want this war to be over. I want this war to be over... but, WE CANNOT PULL OUT until be finish the job and no one knows that better than the men that serve in Iraq. I want someone in office who knows the military and understands foreign policy. I love what McCain said," You know Obama has never been south of our border." We need someone in office with experience and an understanding of the leaders around the world. How can you get the RUSSIAN/GEORGIA conflict wrong 3 times?! Obama finally got it right when he COPIED what McCain said. Obama wanted to cut funding for troops! So instead of a bullet proof best MY HUSBAND can just wear a bullet piercing vest, Obama thinks we should pull out of Iraq with-out finishing the job which will inevitably end us right back where we started actually IN IRAQ! AND Obama wants to meet with terrorist and other cruel leaders like Kim Jong with-out pre-conditions! If that right there doesn't prove to you that Obama doesn't know SHIT about foreign policies... then you are dumb as shit. I'm so fed up with the bullshit Obama throws out! He says WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET VOTES... WHATEVER... He says things that appeal to the crowd he is speaking to and then goes to a different State and says something completely OPPOSITE! Like how he went to Philly and said he was supporting the Phillies in the World Series and then goes to Florida and says the SAME THING! You know someone is going to vote for Obama b/c he supports "their team". Ignorance at it's best I suppose. Though, I guess that's been Obama's method the WHOLE TIME, take the 90% of Americans who know relatively nothing about me and MAKE THEM VOTE FOR ME! So how can anyone be clear on his polices if he can't choose a damn baseball team to route for in the World Series? He understands how to make everyone happy for the moment... but doesn't understand how to be President of the United States. He proposes more than 700 BILLION dollars in new federal funded programs EVERY YEAR WHILE IN OFFICE. How can he do this and not tax people in a recession? ANSWER- HE CAN'T! It's impossible! I don't get how it's okay to spend MORE THAN A TRILLION dollars in new spending to make government bigger, but it's not okay fund our troops in Iraq? I find that extremely dim-witted! I find most things about about Obama fairly ignorant. Like our current energy crisis... why wait Obama?! This is directly from Obama's website...

The Obama-Biden comprehensive New Energy for America plan will:
-Provide short-term relief to American families facing pain at the pump
-Within 10 years save more oil than we currently import from the Middle East and Venezuela combined.

Okay, I do find it interesting that he says 10 years...because if Obama is elected then elected again... then he can still make his $$MONEY$$! AND how long is your short term plan at the pump? I don't know about you but, I don't want to pay $3.20 a gallon EVER AGAIN! Nor should I. I also find it interesting that the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS HASN'T passed a bill towards the automotive industry?

WE NEED AN ALL OF THE ABOVE ENERGY SOLUTION! The Lexington Project IS THE BEST SOLUTION!
The Lexington Project Includes:
-Expanding Domestic Oil And Natural Gas Exploration And Production
-Taking Action Now To Break Our Dependency On Foreign Oil By Reforming Our Transportation Sector
-Investing In Clean, Alternative Sources Of Energy
-Protecting Our Environment By Addressing Climate Change
-Promoting Energy Efficiency
-Addressing Speculative Pricing Of Oil

There are so many things I want to say... so I'll just let this you tube documentry say most of it...

I GIVE YOU... "I INVENTED THE INTERNET"













2 comments:

The Smith Trio said...

What happen lady? Who are you not friends with anymore?

Ami Jackson said...

Joel and Lauren took me off their facebook and blog... I don't care at all I just found it funny. I'm sure their reading this now.