Okay, so I'm blogging twice in one day but I honestly have nothing else better to do... SO! I went to the T.E.A. (Taxed Enough Already) party in Morehead City, North Carolina on August 15th. It wasn't anti-Obama though, lets make this clear it is NOW Obama that is spending us into a 11 TRILLION dollar DEBT. Which means my kids AND your kids will each owe the government around $30,000...that's A LOT of money. It was good to see the 1,200 people that showed up and felt the same way about these(Bush's and Obama's) stimulus packages. In saying that I believe that not only is this Presidency at fault but, ALL of our elected officials that DID NOT read this bill before voting on it! Now, I am absolutely appalled but, not surprised that the media(CNN AND MSNBC) has tried to make it out to be a conspiracy by FOX NEWS and "a bunch of crazy right-winged bible hugging, gun slinging nut jobs who are just protesting the presidency. Well, they were so very wrong... people from BOTH sides of the aisle came out and showed that they are sick of being pushed around and not having a say in their future... b/c that's what this stimulus package is spending away. You might as well die before you apply for social security because your NOT GETTING IT! Millions came out PEACEFULLY and showed Washington that they are feed up. This is a "reporter" from CNN who was entirely out of line...
Once the reporter actually talked to someone and stopped prosecuting them she actually understood why people where there.
Glen Beck hits the nail right on the head with this one! (this is like an answer to the video above)
Anyone who has read my blog knows I'm republican and I seriously don't like Obama... I've known from the start this man was a fraud. So this is my rant! I still can't believe that America actually voted Obama into office. I hear people say, "I'm going to give him a chance." SERIOUSLY?! You can't see that Obama literally spending away your social security and Medicare? You can't see that he is just adding to the MASSIVE DEBT we are already in? This stimulus package IS NOT a good thing... it's very very BAD! I also believe people are more emotionally tied to Obama than they should be... I heard Rush Limbaugh say, "I hope Obama fails." Well, many people were offended by that comment... Did he say that about you? No, he said it about Obama... why are YOU offended? Rush mean't that comment in the hopes that people would see who Obama really is and NOT be re-elected. The reason "you" are offended is because you care too much about the man and not enough about HIS polices. Which is EXACTLY how Obama wants you to feel... and for some reason the American PEOPLE don't see that! I do... I see right through him. On that note, Obama cares more about his own image than he cares about the image of America or it's people... let me explain. Obama recently visited Venezuela where he met with their EXTREMELY anti-American President Hugo Chavez. Chavez published a book titled "Open veins of Latin America, five centuries of pillage of a continent" which "explains" and I mean that in the lightest of terms, how America is EVIL and has destroyed this hemisphere.Why on earth would you accept an anti-American literature? YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT! If it was me I would have told him... thanks, but no thanks(palin)! HA HA! Also After meeting with Chavez, Obama met with other Latin America leaders where he said, "I'm grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was 3 months old."Obama... let me write this is capital letters so you will understand me... 1. YOU ARE NOT ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL ANYMORE! 2. I find it despicable that you found it more prudent to "defend" yourself than your country right after President Ortega bashed the U.S. for a whole hour. Obama is a ME-MONSTER... ME ME ME ME ME... -You can say what you want about the American people, just don't hurt my feelings : ) "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns" That's all I have to say about that...
No comments:
Post a Comment