Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm so grateful for my church!

God's Words Never Cease


The Women In Our Lives


You're Never Alone


I'd like to bare my testimony... I'm grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know my Heavenly Father lives, I know He speaks to us and will guide us in all times and in all things and in all places. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's true/restored Church on the earth today and how grateful I am to be apart of it! I know that my Heavenly Father lives! I know Christ lived and died on the cross and most importantly was resurrected so that we can return to live with Him. I'm grateful for a modern day prophet and apostles that receive direct counsel from the Lord. I'm so grateful I have an Eternal Companion (husband) who loves me and leads me on the path of righteousness. Lastly, I know the Book of Mormon to be ANOTHER testament of Jesus Christ and that through it we can receive great blessings, much happiness and a better understanding of God's plan. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

1 comment:

Critchfield fam said...

You gave me goosebumps! Thanks! Diddo!