Saturday, October 17, 2009

LET'S GO DUKE!

Thursday was Cameron's 26th birthday! So, I surprised him with tickets to the Duke "Countdown to Craziness" Kickoff celebration for the next day. We showed up early so we could tour campus and take lots of pictures. Cameron and I had a BLAST! Jason Williams, Christian Laettner and Bob Hurley were a few of the LEGENDS that showed up for the game : ) I took about 100 pictures and tons of video... So, here's a little piece of our day at Duke :)

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I love the pictures. It was awesome, right? When Christian and I went we took some of the same exact pictures. Go DUKE!!!

Ashley said...

Where are you guys living now??~

Ami Jackson said...

JoAnna~ It was totally awesome! We're going again in November to an actual game! Cameron met the athletic trainer flying back from Texas and he offered us tickets!!! How sweet is that?!
Ashley~ we’re living in Fayetteville, NC now! : ) Not too far away at all!