NEW MOON TICKETS ARE ON SALE! I bought mine last night as soon as I found out! I thought Summit moved up the release date to November 20TH and that it was originally on the 21st! Yeah, story time... I'm going to a Duke Basketball game on the 21st and I thought it was the same day that New Moon comes out! I was devastated, to say the least! Then I realized New Moon comes out on the 20th... lol! It's going to be the BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!! My WHOLE Relief Society is going to the movie together! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! I'm thinking about starting a Twilight Blog with the latest updates... let me know if any of you would like that?
New Moon Trailer #3!
2 comments:
I bought mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
Hey, I clicked on your blog from Lindsey's b/c I saw new moon trailer. I am sooooo excited. I already have my ticket to see it the night it comes out! I'm Lindsey's NC friend from highschool. I met you once. Hope you guys are doing well! Shannon Critchfield
Post a Comment