Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
Well, 2009 came and went and here we are in 2010! I'm excited for this year and thankful for all the blessings that came in 2009. I'm glad Cameron is finally over with all the training that is associated with the Army and he is finally settled in his job at Womack... he hates it, but I don't mind it so much. I don't really care for the crazy hours or the sad look on his face when he comes home BUT I do like that he can't deploy while he is there b/c there are so few soldiers to go around. I keep telling him he's at Womack for a reason but, I'm not even really sure why? :) Cameron is also getting promoted in early February to a(n) E-4(specialist) and having Lasik eye surgery done around the same time. I'm jealous! We LOVE our ward and our bishopric! Those men are so in-tune with the needs of the ward... Cameron was just called as the Young Men's President and the Boy Scout Master and I am the Primary Chorister. I enjoy my calling but it's pretty stressful... and Cameron's work schedule doesn't always allow him to be at every meeting or Church service but, we do the best we can. We enjoy serving in the church : ) I'll continue to update with new information as it comes along! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are in our ward. I know my kids love you as the music leader! :)
Post a Comment