
Dug (DOG) is my favorite character by far... he reminds me of both my dogs : ) Here's some quotes from the movie
Dug: Hi there.
Russell, Carl Fredricksen: [surprised exclamations]
Carl Fredricksen: Did that dog just say "Hi there"?
Dug: Oh yes.
Carl Fredricksen: Whaa!
Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
&
Dug: Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.
&
Dug: I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
2 comments:
Isn't that a great movie? we watched it the other night. It got good when the dogs came on. The Dobie was funny, his voice kept going all high pitch. I really wish my dogs could wear a voice collar!
we just saw that the other day too and loved it! it made me cry! the old people are so sweet.
Post a Comment