I don't know about you... but, I love Harry Potter!!! I finally finished the series (books 4-7) about 2 years ago and I'm ready for the next installment, numero 7 part 1! I saw the trailer for it when it first came out and was covered in goosebumps! Oh, and apparently I can overdoes on goosebumps. So, if you haven't seen the trailer... here it is, though if you live on planet Earth; I don't see why you wouldn't have seen it by now.
I don't know if you can tell... I'm really really excited! It's the only movie this fall I'm really looking forward to! *Side note- I'm sad it's coming to an end! I grew up with Harry Potter... I really believe that Harry Potter is this generations' "Star Wars"
2 comments:
So when does Harry Potter 7 part 1 come out? We Love the movies, too. You should come over and play Harry Potter Scene It with us. I got it at the thrift store for $5! Brand NEw!
HOLLA! I should, I haven't seen your new house yet! How are you and the kids?
Post a Comment