I have to admit... I'm a little nervous about what to expect. Not knowing the language is also a huge obstacle! But I hear that almost everyone speaks English. Though, I certainly wont expect anyone to know my language... I am in their country. Anywho... Heidelberg,Germany is going to be our new home for the next few years and getting around I hear is pretty cheap... like, $50 for a flight from Germany to London... which I might take to see the ROYAL WEDDING! BLAH!!!! Paris, Rome, Portugal, Monaco, Spain!!! Oh, the list goes on! I'll be sure to chronicle my adventures on the blog... I might create another one just for that purpose. I'll post some pictures of Heidelberg!

2 comments:
jealous..being in the Marines gets us...NO WHERE!!!
ENJOY!
oh yeah a chance to Japan and Hawaii but being in the Prowler community means Eastern NC
I am super excited for you! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!
Post a Comment