Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of 52!

I've been really slack with my adventure or "new experience" updates but, here we go!

#2
I TRIED LAMB!

Yes, lamb... for the first time in my life! Needless to say... I hated it! Way to gamy(I think that's how you spell it.)and had the texture of raw chicken... YUCK!~Not that I would know what raw chicken tastes like, it just reminded me of it.
Poor little lamb...



#3
I TRIED GOAT!

Yes, goat... for the first time as well. Yeah... I won't be trying that again. I think I'll stick with steak, ground beef and chicken!
Poor little goat...



#4
I HAD INDIAN FOOD...

I tired it for the first time a few weeks ago and I hated it. But, Cameron made me try it again a few days later and it was much better after the 2nd go. Chicken Tikka Masala is where it's at! So, if you haven't tried Indian food yet, I suggest the Garlic Naan (Bread) and Chicken Tikka Masala. SUPER YUMMY!



#5
I RODE ON A MOTORCYCLE!

So much fun! Cameron and I just got back from Utah last night and we had a blast! Cameron's dad; Tony, has a pretty sweet motorcycle that he started up after a long winter. He asked if Cameron wanted to ride but... two guys together on a motorcycle... a bit awkward and a little gay. So, I took him up on his offer! I had a lot of fun but my legs were involuntarily shaking- I was really nervous! Good times-


#6
I COOKED A LIVE LOBSTER!!!

I screamed for about 10 minutes before I acutally did it. But, I did it! I wish I could say I was proud of myself and it turned out great... but neither occurred! I was incredibly sad after putting the lobster into the boiling pot, thank goodness they didn't scream! The lobster didn't taste very good either, I think I over cooked it? Needless to say, it was just a bad experience all around. I think I'll stick to having someone else cook my lobster.

2 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

no can do on the lamb and the goat. you're brave.

Lindsey Alise said...

Ami I thought this was going to be a cute post bc of the lamb picture and then you ate it haha! I love you let me know how things are and when you are moving to Germany and when you get there I need your address of where you will be living in june so I can send you an invitation!! love ya