Thursday, June 2, 2011

PROMOTED!

Well, after much anticipation Cameron got promoted yesterday! He's now an official Non-Commissioned Officer(NCO)! He's an E-5 or what everyone calls a Sergeant! It's really a great achievement, he's been in the Army less than 2.5 years and is already a Sergeant. He's fast tracking his career at a rate that few do in the Army. I'm so proud of him!



Our next step is applying for P.A. school through the Army. It's a 2 year program through the University of Nebraska. The first year is in San Antonio, TX where they grant you a Bachelors degree. In the second year, you work at a major Army hospital(residency) and they grant you a Masters degree. As you can imagine, it's an extremely difficult and intense program but, well worth it. He'll have real skill he can use outside the Army!

I'm a little jealous... 2 years and a Physicians Assistant! I'm excited to see his career grow. I know he'll do great things and I'm incredibly lucky to have him as my husband!

No comments: