
So last night Erin, Paige and myslef decided to have a girls night out! I had so much fun! It's been a while since I went out with just the girls! Don't get me wrong, I love going anywhere with my husband! I love him more than anything... but, I forgot how much fun just a few girls can have... we went to The Gateway in Salt Lake City and I have never been there before! It's this huge outdoor mall and they have all these great little shops... it was a bit on the high-end like, $300 jeans high-end but, never the less i found one of my favorite stores... Old Navy! and spent $3.50 on a pair of white flip flops! "Big Spender" over here! I just couldn't find anything I loved! And for now on I'm not buying anything unless i love it! The night went on and none of us could really find anything we couldn't "live with out!" So we left Gateway and drove to the CHEESE CAKE FACTORY! WOW! I have only been once and that was in Victoria, Canada (10 years ago)... it was AMAZING! I thought i died and went to Cheese-cake heaven! I had the best time just eating and talking with the girls! I didn't get home until 11:30! It seemed Cameron was a little upset with me... " You were gone for 6 hours!" haha... it's okay! I think he just finally understood how i feel when he is gone all day... ah, marriage... it's a funny thing!
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to go out with the girls!! It's always good to do that!!~
Post a Comment