
Yesterday Cameron and I took the day off to attend a wedding in VERNAL, UTAH! Cameron's first mission companion was getting married! I took us about 3 hours to get there! The wedding started at 3:30 and we got there at 3:32! We rushed in and we handed the guy at the front desk our recommends and asked him if the McKee wedding started yet... He replied, " You just missed it!" AHHHH!!!! 3 hours gone! That sucked big time... though, it was all worth it when Cameron and I saw them walk out... we both remembered our wedding day like it was yesterday and how happy we both felt! The Vernal Temple at one time was a Tabernacle... President Hinckley converted it into a temple so the people in northern Utah didn't have to drive 3-4 hours to Provo! We didn't really get a chance to see the inside of the temple... but it is a beautiful temple... I'm happy we had the chance to take a trip and spend some quality time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment