Here is was Obama thinks of the flag...
Not only does he NOT put his hand on his heart, but he doesn't even wear the American flag pin... I GUESS AMERICA HAS BEEN SO BAD TO HIM AND HIS MILLIONS... HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT!!!! Um... sorry but, I'm not voting for him... nor will I ever!
Now this pastor Rev. Wright...Obama supports this man...
WOW!!!! Did you just say, "God damn America?!" with out the First Amendment(FREEDOM OF SPEECH) you couldn't even say that... under the rule of Saddam Hussein you would just get your head chopped off! AND! Since you are a pastor I would think you would understand this thing called "AGENCY" it's the right to make your own decisions! If you sell drugs... that's your choice... and if you get in trouble with the law three times (3 strike law) you probably should have been in jail the first time... YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LEARN YOUR LESSON AFTER THE THIRD TIME! And do you honestly think they passed that law just for black people?! How do I say this... YOUR CRAZY!!!! Also, you don't think your church is controversial?!... So, tell me Rev. Wright... how is the KKK running America? You sound like a black supremest! Oh and by the way, if we didn't bomb Japan they probably would have won... there goes your sermons! We would all be running around speaking German and didn't Hilter think blacks were "un-clean" too... I guess you would be dead! And didn't we help them re-build Japan after the war? ... yeah, so much for not even batting an eye! Oh i love the part about us bringing the fight to our own front yards!... gee, there must be a battle of epic proportions on the front steps of your million dollar home!
Rev. Wrights' HOME...
Yeah, it looks like YOU and the "black" folk really have it hard in "white" America!
3 comments:
GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!! I SAY NOBAMA!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! I AM SO AFRAID OF WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO IN OFFICE IF HE IS ELECTED AND IT LOOKS LIKE AMERICA IS GOING THAT WAY!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS I AM JUST SOOO AGGRAVATED AT HOW PEOPLE ARE SO EASILY DECEIVED RIGHT NOW BY THIS VERY SCARY PERSON!
On a lighter note, how are you two doing? We miss you guys!!I saw your sister about a month ago at the Olive Garden...she is too cute! Well, love you guys!
You are completely entitled to your opinions but don't say Obama wouldn't be a good President just because he didn't wear the flag pin(little trivial if you ask me).
Also, he doesn't agree with or support Rev. Wright's words on America or politics. If you believe that politics and religion can successfully work seperately(which I do) then you can understand this bad situation that Obama was thrust into didn't have anything to do with him being a good President or not. It was a big deal that he said those things (Rev. Wright is an idiot) but Obama clearly said in his speech soon after he didn't agree with his former pastor on politics and his views on America. Watch the speech on youtube.com if you want.
On another note,
It's awesome to hear that so many people in your family have been or are in the military. I fully support our troops and I'm very grateful for their service. I also wanted to let you know that I think it's cool you give a damn enough to write a blog about Obama/politics even if it's negative. So many people are apathetic and in this day and time we definitely need to be interested and involved(because it's our future!) and for heavens sakes vote! That was my little rant. Hope it didn't offend...just my opinions :-)
I am just blog surfing and found your blog. Congratulations on your one year together!!
I am mostly amazed that someone so young has such an informed grasp on the political climate for today. Obama is a very dangerous man to say the least!!
Cameron, thank you for taking time from your life and wife to dedicate it to your country. You are an amazing young man. Not only Cameron is making a sacrafice, but you are also. I thank you both for what you are willing to do for me and my family.
Come visit me in my blog to see what I am all about. Anytime:)
Post a Comment