
So I have been really busy the past month with my new job! Yes, I have a new job! It's not much better than the last one but I do make A LOT more cash! I have joined the OSI chain of restaurants and now working at CARRABBAS! (The only Carrabbas in UTAH!) They are owned by the same company as Outback and has great food! I'm not serving Spaghetti to cheap people anymore. Something about Utah... people think that 10% is a GREAT TIP! (When really 20% is!) Maybe it has something to do with tithing! WHO KNOWS?! But, at Carrabbas it's much different! I will admit it's not what I want to do with my life in anyway shape or form. This will be my last job until Cameron graduates AIT! Then I can go back to COLLEGE!!! AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORK AGAIN UNTIL I GRADUATE! YAY!!!! ONLY 7 MORE MONTHS! (Well, I'll start back in Spring 09' at Utah Valley University!)
No comments:
Post a Comment