Wednesday, September 10, 2008
CAMERON IS GONE! : (
I haven't "blogged" in a while due to the fact I wanted to spend some quality time with my husband who left on Thursday the 4th of September! He left for basic training to Fort Lenardwood, Missouri! Cameron graduates November 14th, 2 1/2 months from the 4th. I miss him terribly and haven't heard from him since Thursday night. I know he will be a great solider and many of the people around him will look up to Cameron as a friend and a leader. : ) I am counting down the days until I see my hubby again! In other news, I have to keep myself very busy while Cameron is gone so I decided to start reading agian... ( it's been awhile)I just finished reading "TWILIGHT" and I loved it! It's definitely a teen romance novel. Never the less, I enjoyed it immensely! I'm starting "NEW MOON" tonight. I certainly hope it's just as good at the first : ) The movie TWILIGHT comes out November 21st! Guess who will be there?! So, my goal is to read this series and all the Harry Potter Books I haven't read yet by November 14th! I'll keep you posted!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just finished "Twilight" too. I liked it and just have to get to Wal-Mart to get "New Moon." I'm excited for the movie as well but I heard it wasn't coming out till December 12th. Have you heard anything like this?
I know you are missing your little honey! I remember when C and I first got married and he had to live in Winston-Salem for 3 months. At first it was horrible but then as I kept myself busy the time flew. Good Luck! Love ya!
Hey, I know its really hard being away from your honey for so long. Especially not being able to talk to him! I went through the same thing when Eric went for training! It sucked! I did the same thing your doing just kept myself busy with work, reading, hanging out with friends,all that good stuff I didn't want to just sit at home the entire time. Although at that time I was worried with cell phone signal (that was before they had towers everywhere! haha) Well anyways stay busy! I just started reading Nicholas Sparks book "Night in Rodanthe" its good so far its almost like one of those ones you don't want to put down. Plus the movie comes out the end of this month!
Post a Comment