Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mount Timpanogos!!!

I thought it would be fun to take advantage of the many state parks in Utah.... so, this afternoon Cameron and I drove about 45 minutes and got to Timpanogos Cave National Park! And we accomplished the "impossible" and climbed Mount Timpanogos!It was a beast! Half way up I thought I was going to die! Cameron and I had a great time through it all. It's paved the whole way up which helps but there are no railings so that was a bit terrifying! I'm going to go to bed after this! Here are some pictures!

It's a long way up!


PRETTY!


;)


Small tunnel...


Ha ha! Oh Cameron...


Someone offered to take our picture!


GORGEOUS!


I can't believe it! WE MADE IT!


FROM THE TOP!!!


This was on the way down... that's why I'm smiling! jk!


COOL!


BEAUTIFUL RIVER AT THE BOTTOM!

1 comment:

*ChElSeA fAyE* said...

GREAT PICTURES! Looks BEAUTIFUL!