
WELL, the AVG. American sees that cover page and thinks, "Oh, all this speculation about Obama is real! Especially if it's a LIBERAL MAGAZINE!" The joke is really on the LIBERAL MAGAZINE EDITORS who thought that would be a funny joke for the "ignorant" Republicans. I think they are the ignorant ones! It's hurting OBAMA MORE THAN THEY KNOW! I can tell you that for sure! IT BACK-FIRED, BIG TIME! HA HA! I mean, Obama was a Senator for 10 minutes and MR. HUSSEIN "PLAYS" to the people and gets the nomination! I care and I want change... Just not as much as Obama wants it... HE IS INDEED THE "CANDIDATE FOR CHANGE"(ING HIS MIND)! In the last 6 months he has moved so far to the center... in another 6 he will be republican! Now I know some of you out there will say, "McCain has changed his mind on issues in the last 10 decade!" Well, a decade is a far cry from 6 months! And I love Obama's new campaign add about his "years" of his foreign policy experience... as a community organizer! Not sure really how that applies but, I'm sure democrats have a spin on it! Obama has said that he will help insure that we have "An America to Believe in" unless you're an Arabic woman in traditional head-dress behind Obama at a rally. "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" HUH?! right... before he got the nomination he was talking a lot about the "16 month extraction" NOW... He is endorsing sending more troops to the middle east. (namely Afghanistan, and completely changed his policy. AND ON A SIDE NOTE... "some of you will say the surge is pointless, it hasn't worked" How many of you have been to war? How many of you have been to war zone? How many of you have had bullets flying at you from insurgents? pre-surge collation forces were attacked on average 40 times a day. Now, today they are attacked an average of 4 times a day. You tell me what situation you would rather be in? BUT, it doesn't matter what you think and it doesn't matter what i think. Ask a solider who has recently come back. AND! WE ARE NOT PULLING OUT.. it just ain't gonna happen. We still have a bases in GERMANY AND KOREA! END OF DISCUSSION!
1 comment:
hello. this is krystal jensen. i used to be friends with cameron long long ago. i cant remember how i came across your blog, but its always nice to find people you know!
Post a Comment