Okay, something is seriously wrong with me... I am obsessed with Twilight. I find myself watching the movie trailers and TV spots on YouTube daily. Well, I suppose I can blame this on the fact that my husband is gone and I need to focus all my time and energy on something else but, I think I'm just crazy about it too! ha ha. I find myself asking,"Are you nuts? Is it okay for a woman who is 23 to be so intrigued?!" So, I already bought my ticket for Twilight (a week ago)! I know you think I'm crazy now but, this is why... I called the Cinemark in Provo to ask when tickets were going on sale? The lady that answered the phone told me she was COMPLETELY SOLD OUT FOR EVERY SHOWING from the Thursday midnight showing to Sunday afternoon. WOW!!! (This was a week ago people) My jaw dropped and I replied,"You have got to be joking?!" She told me that a new Cinemark JUST opened up in Orem and I should go on-line and buy my ticket there, if there were any left... She also told me that they were doing 14 showing at midnight to meet the demand. WOW AGAIN! So, I get on-line, ever so hopeful and after clicking 7 showings, with no luck, I GOT ONE! I was jumping in my seat!!!! I'm a loser... I'm going alone, I think I would prefer my friends not watch me drooling and completely fixed to the screen. and let's be honest I'll probably see it 3 more times before Cameron gets back... I mean, a girl has to find something to do with her time. *WINK* ha ha ha.
BTW, I just checked to see if there were any seats still left... it's completely sold out. I have only seen something like this when I went to go see Star Wars Espisode"1" like 10 years ago! Absolute pandemonium!
1 comment:
So you are one of those 23 yr olds that are in love with Bella and Edward!! Don't worry I am too!! About the dress..i found it at Macy's My suggest is just start looking now...and even just look for jackets..and then find a dress..but that jacket came with that dress...if you want you can borrow it :)
Post a Comment