Saturday, November 8, 2008

Temple Square

I know I have been blogging a lot lately but, I no longer have Facebook... so I need something to do with my time! : ) Cameron left AGAIN today... back to basic training. For all those who don't know, Cameron left for basic training September 4th but ended up coming home only after 4 weeks because he had to have his appendix removed. So, he has been home for 30 days recovering. So, today I had the very depressing task of taking him to the airport this morning. I hate goodbyes! Anyways... after I watched his plane take off I went our car and began my journey home... the only problem was that I wasn't paying attention and took the North Temple exit. Opps! I kept driving to find where I could turn around until I realized Temple Square was directly ahead. Let's face it, I needed some spiritual up-lifting... especially since I wont see my husband for 6 weeks! ; ( I was nice to walk around and just see the Temple. The temple always reminds me that even though Cameron and I are apart for however long, it's just a tiny dot when compared to eternity. I miss him already but know that we will be together forever! "You're stuck with me forever Ami."-Cameron "I can't wait!"-Ami


I only took a few pictures... I felt like a tourist...



2 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

Thanks for sharing the temple pictures. Almost makes me feel like I was there today as well. Thanks, Cameron, for being part of keeping the rest of us safe! Hang in there Ami!

Ashley said...

i heart temple square!!~