Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight, the book is always better.

So, I was maybe the 8th person in line for the 12:07 showing of Twilight. This was a good thing because, they put us into a tiny theatre and I didn't have 100 other girls screaming every time Edward was came on the screen. The thing that wasn't so great was when I got there at 6:30 thinking there was already going to be a huge line of people waiting... there were at least 200 waiting outside in the freezing cold but only 7 in my line. Thank goodness they didn't make us sit outside waiting until midnight, after our theatre was cleaned they let my group in at 9:15. I felt bad for the 12:01 showing, they were one of the last to be seated when we were the second. You would think they would seat according to showing.... anyways, some people had been out there since 10:00 that morning! I was happy to be seated when we were and I was able to talk with the girls around me about the book and the "movie" from what I had already seen the the trailers and clips that had already been released. I was getting pretty sleepy, but right before the credits started rolling I guzzled down a Red Bull and felt ready to go. I enjoyed the movie, some parts were not to my liking. but it was a very low budget film and I think they did the best they could do. I know Summit Entertainment will make the next two for sure! I can't wait to see what they do with a large budget and the same cast. Edward was exactly how I pictured him and when Carlisle comes on screen, wow... that's all I have to say. He is one good looking man!

No comments: