Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Obama...

So, I don't feel sorry for all those hippies/anti-war protesters still out there that voted for Obama so he could quote, "End this war!" WOW... YOU WERE LIED TO! No surprise there... Obama is for sending more troops into Iraq. Which I think is good unless you have absolutely no experience with any branch of the Armed Forces. Which Obama doesn't have any... at all. Oh me oh my... what to do? I am of course assuming that Obama is thinking the same thing. Oh yes, I can't forget this... let me just say something I said awhile ago... I AM RIGHT. Yes, for all you CRAZY LIBERAL FREAKS out there, I am right, AGAIN:) . Oh and what's this? Obama isn't going to raise taxes... Hum, Mr. Obama? Do I sense you are no longer democrat? Are you, dare I say, republican? I just love that the DNC put some much time, money and faith into Obama that he actually might not be even democrat. I am of course being sarcastic for all you retards out there, I can think of at least 2 :) ... Oh, joy. So this holiday season will be the last that President Bush will be in the White House... it's very bitter-sweet. Who knows what will happen by next Christmas? In the words of Joe Biden, "guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power...". YAY for WWIII!(joke) Doesn't that quote sound awfully familiar? Not in the sense that it has been said before, but that it actually happened? What happens if WWIII does start? Are all you Liberals going to back Obama up? You shouldn't.... I'll tell you why... you had no problem giving President Bush a hard time about it... it's the same "issue" But, I'm sure you will change you mind because you just move with the party, not your own way. WOW... I can't wait to see what happens next! I guess I should start my countdown clock for the next 4 years. : )

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

The sad thing is that I hate that we were both right about him. B/c I strongly feel that our nation is about to witness some horrible events under this president. I just have to remind myself that Heavenly Father is in control and everything is for a purpose.

Ami Jackson said...

Yeah, we both are pretty much awesome : ) The sad thing is that when I talk to people about it they just kind of shrug it off and say, ''Well, he is a politician." I'm like, well he made all of "you" believe that he was going to CHANGE the world and be this white light to party politics. When in fact he just another lair. And becuase of recent events in Chicago... proves how corrupt the politicans in Chicago really are... no surprise there.