Friday, December 5, 2008

Love...*sigh*

Thanks to Mrs. Anderson I have decided to do a blog on a few of my favorite romantic movie moments. I love motion pictures! I love everything about it! I can watch pretty much anything other than horror movies... I have nightmares ~ seriously, I do. Any who, here are some of my favorites...

TWILIGHT

You know I have to get this scene in here! I LOVE THIS PART, WAY HOTT!
This is so pirated but it's the only one I could find... ENJOY... I know I will! :)



PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

WOW... I would ACCEPT AT ONCE!
It makes my heart melt...*sigh*




P.S. I LOVE YOU

Okay, even though this movie is one of the most romantic/sad movie I have ever seen... this scene is SO GREAT! (I CRY EVERY TIME!)




A WALK TO REMEMBER

Okay, this WHOLE movie is romantic but, this is my favorite scence. (CRYING AGAIN!)




WICKER PARK

This movie has the BEST song EVER!




ROMEO AND JULIET

This is a GREAT moment... and another one of my favorite songs! :)



Becoming Jane

Thank you Kelly! I cannot believe I would forget Becoming Jane in my list... this is one of my favorite moments from the movie.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so great! one of my favorites is in 'becoming jane,' after she left him standing in the innyard after they had run away together and then he later gets engaged to someone else.my favorite part is when she is walking in the woods with her brother and james mcavoy (ADORABLE) comes up, she starts to argue and he's just, like "I cannot do this..." and just lays one on her.....i love that movie...then, oohhh, the kiss christian bale lays on winona ryder in 'little women' and in 'you've got mail,' when tom hanks shows up at meg ryan's apartment when she's disgustingly sick with a cold and he is being all sweet and thoughtful and taking care of her.....hooray for the (good) chick flick!!! great post!!! (i'm working on my 'tag' :) )

Ashley said...

ok...i LOVE ps i love you...the WHOLE entire movie....sigh~

Ami Jackson said...

I have to COMPLETELY agree with that Ashley! Sigh~ times a thousand :)