Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been VERY busy with school and work and everything in-between.... I just thought I would share this bit of new information... We have a new addition to the family! Cameron's sister Lindsey gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl on New Year's Day! Poor Lindsey was in labor for about 20 hours... I don't know how she did it! The whole family is so happy she finally arrived! All of Cameron's little brothers and sisters are walking around saying, "I'm a aunt" or "I'm an Uncle!" too cute! Here she is!!!
I without a doubt teared up a few times... I'm not gonna lie, it was she is so BEAUTIFUL!

Look, I told you she was BEAUTIFUL!

She's trying to open her eyes... they were a little swollen...

*sigh*

Look how tiny and precious those feet are! : )
-After I got to hold her for a little while, I looked at Cameron and said, "I want one, make it happen!" ha ha
1 comment:
She's so precious and I love her name! Congratulations on the new addition.
Post a Comment