Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been tagged... again. 8 Things~

Rules:
1. Post rules on your Blog

2. Answer the 6 "8" Items

3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

Thank you JoAnna for tagging me : )

*8 Favorite Shows* (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1. Extreme Makeover

2. Extreme HOME Makeover

3. The Office

4. Heroes

5. American Idol

6. Rob and Big

7. The Soup

8. The Hills - do you think less of me?

*8 Things I did Yesterday*

1. I read... Harry Potter, The Half-Blood Prince.

2. Watched Clean House

3. Listened to Carrie Underwood; Just A Dream about 30 times.

4. Took a nap

5. Got on Facebook 3 times...

6. Went to Little Ceasers... $5.00 pizzas baby!

7. Studied for my Biology test

8. Took a Theater quiz on-line.. not very eventful day

*8 Things I look forward to*

1. Being in my husbands arms again...that's all I want ladies...sorry! : )

*8 Favorite Restaurants*

1. California Pizza Kitchen

2. Carrabba's

3. Cubbies - i miss you : )

4. MeKong Cafe - Tai

5. That Mexican place in G-ville, it was on the corner by Wal-mart.

6. Outback

7. Hibachi Steakhouse (Don't think that's spelled right)

8. BW 3'S

*8 Things on my Wish List*

1. To be with my hubby... ANYWHERE... Just as long as I am with him.

2. Hopefully be stationed in EUROPE! ; )

3. To win a MILLION DOLLARS... come on, everyone wishes... AND here is where I agree with both Ashley and JoAnna, I would love some Manolo Blahniks, and this is why I say to win a million dollars... I need a new wardrobe and this includes the best shoes, bags and well, anything else my little heart desires ;)

4. Meet the cast of Twilight... wow, I'm a loser...

5. To do well in school (Straight A's to be exact)

6. Graduate with an Associates in Science this summer

7. Visit NC!!!

8. For Duke to win the National Championship in basketball!

1 comment:

RobinsonRugrats said...

I love the Hills too! Is it on now? The mexican place is Los Charros(msp.) I agree just about everything on your list. I hope you get to see your hubby soon!