Exhibit A... Got to Google and type in "Obama merchandise"... 2,770,000 Hits...
Exhibit B... This is what inspired me to post this on my blog...
Go to iTunes store just trying to download some music and this CRAP is on my screen...
SONGS ABOUT OBAMA (If you can't see the picture go to iTunes)
I just don't understand it... He is nothing but words and empty promises
Exhibit C... This is the kind of crap that makes me roll my eyes...
So does the cap stick make you talk like Obama with or with out the teleprompter?

He isn't even the President yet and they are already comparing him to Lincoln... ridiculous!

Don't you have to be dead to be on a postage stamp?!

How dare you disgrace Star Trek... Trekkie's out there UNITE!

This reminds me of Edward Scissor Hands.. Scary!

I really hate this one...Dog Tags? Please, Obama and US soldiers aren't exactly BFF's.

Yes I Can, and I WILL throw-up all over my cake!

Exhibit D... How did I forget the OBAMA COIN... SERIOUSLY?
No comments:
Post a Comment