Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~This week~

SATURDAY~
So many things to talk about so, I'll try to keep it short. Saturday was the 4th... we spent it soaking up the sun on Cedar Island beach with my parents, it was a beautiful day! We spent all day eating and playing in the water with Bella! She loves to swim! :) We didn't get to see any sweet fireworks other than the ones we set off from our backyard... after all, It's not the 4th with out em'! And that's the 4th in a nutshell.




MONDAY~
We got the keys to our new place! It's not all that but, it's a place to call home until we save enough to buy a house. I can't wait to paint and buy new furniture! FINALLY!!! We are going to be living on Fort Bragg, it makes things easier for Cameron and I. It's about 5-10 minutes from the hospital and close to the Commissary and PX. I feel a lot safer living on post than off too. I'll have to post pictures once I get everything set up! I can't wait!!!

No comments: