Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cameron's Lasek

Cameron had Lasek Eye Surgery a week ago and he is doing really well... the first few days were rough but he got through it with flying colors! I watched the surgery on YouTube and it made me cringe. Cameron told me he could see the laser beams hitting his eye and it smells like burning flesh, which is gross. Right after he walked out of surgery he could see better immediately. Even though my palms sweat just thinking about it, I'm super jealous!!! I believe I'm considered blind in 6 states... So, when or even if I get Lasek done, it would be well worth it.

2 comments:

CCO MOMS said...

Hi Amy,
Andrea Lewis' mom here...I had that done in June 09 and it is WONDERFUL !!!! and it only gets better...I highly recommend it.
Tell Cameron I said welcome to the world of no glasses,,,or contacts. Hope you are doing well...Andrea is on her way to have a second girl. we are soo excited.
Take care, Carol Lewis

Jessica S. said...

That's great for him. I'm sure he'll heal great. :) And when you do it, you'll heal great, too.
I would have had to be completely knocked out to do it.