I've been looking on-line ever-sense New Moon stopped playing in theaters for the Eclipse trailer... I've been searching to no avail! Yesterday, I finally found out when us die-hard "Twi-hearts" will get a first glimpse of the film.
Twilight Eclipse Trailer to be Included on Walmart New Moon DVDs
February 15, 2010 11:07 AM EST (Updated: February 15, 2010 11:08 AM EST)
views: 3451
A 7 minute trailer of the next installment in the Twilight series, Eclipse, will be included on the New Moon DVD. New Moon is going to be released on DVD on March 20, 2010. According to MTV, the Eclipse trailer will only be included on DVDs that are purchased from Walmart and it must be the more expensive "Fan edition". The "Fan edition" will also include 50 minutes of behind the scene action and cast interviews.
According to Walmart's press release, Walmart will be hosting midnight release events for the New Moon DVD in 2,600 of their stores. In anticipation of the release, Walmart will open what they have named "Walmart’s Twilight Saga Shops".
P.S.~ I'm going to be making my blog private in a few weeks so don't forget to send me your e-mails! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment