I finally decided to make our blog private. After thinking about it for a long time, I think it would be better if only friends and family were able to read about Cameron, myself and our future family. If you would like to look at our blog just send me your e-mail... either leave a comment or send it to me on Facebook. We're looking forward to sharing our blog with all of you~ Just not the crazy ones ;)
7 comments:
jlskinner3@nc.rr.com
sign me up girl!
Thanks for the comment on my last post. I was glad to hear from you!
maghenosteen@yahoo.com
I always check out your blog so put me on your list please :)
chelseafaye25@gmail.com
add me...leighannparks@gmail.com
I'm glad you went private on your blog.
Me too~ I just feel safer and I really don't want random people looking at things that I feel are private. Especially when we start having children :)
Post a Comment