Monday...
As some of you may know I had a miscarriage in December... I flew home for Christmas and ended up having to go for a DNC! Well, I have about $10,000 in medical bills I cannot pay for! So I have been going back and forth with the Medicaid office in Spanish Fork for about 2 months now... I received a letter of denial back in March... hum... why is this? I will tell you why! 1. They scanned mine and my husbands birth certificate, drivers license and social security card wrong! (not my fault) 2. I was asked to bring in my pay check stubs and my case worker failed to mention she needed the ones from December not current ones (again not my fault) 3. She needed my account balance as of December 1st!(which I did) ... Well, #3 is where the problem begins... December 1st was a Saturday... and on Saturday the banks are closed!!! With Wells Fargo we have on-line statements that we can print off... though it only shows 11/30 and then jumps to 12/3! OBVIOUSLY Saturday and Sunday were the 1st and 2ND! So I bring my husband with me to talk to my case worker b/c she doesn't seem to quite get it when I speak with her... So, it begins... we walk up to the front desk and ask for Doris... and there she is... the person we are talking to! I gave her my pay-check stubs from December and the begin to explain to her why I can't give her December 1st statement... (earlier she was very adamant about Dec. 1st!) She is just not getting it... so then I hand the conversation over to my husband... he tries and still... it was like talking to a brick wall! Then with her cleverness she responses," do you get a bank account every month?" We look at each other like What?!?! "You know, that thing in the mail...." I just look at her like she was the stupidest person on EARTH and say, "You mean a bank STATEMENT?!" .... "YEAH..." "Yes, we get one!" ... "Do you have it?" .... "No, not the one that came in the mail... we have the one that we got on-line, WHICH IS THE SAME THING!" Then she says, " Okay, well... I need all the information..."(WE JUST GAVE IT TO HER!!!!) I am about to snap... then she says, " Well, I need use the balance on 11/30 - 12/03! Finally! No wait... not over yet... then Cameron says, " Well it might be a $20 to $30 dollar difference between those days... then she so idiotically says, "Why would it be different?" ARE YOU FREAKING' KIDDING ME?!?! Cameron just looks at her and says sarcastically... "Probably because we spend money over the weekend!" What a re-tared!
Monday Night...
I went into work around 4 and was hit with about 5 tables when i walked in the door! I was fairly busy all night.... until about 7 it started to slow down and I only had about 2 tables... these 2 girls were sitting there and I came up and introduced myslef... did the whole speal! They told me they were waiting on some of their friends and I said that was fine... what can I get you to drink? Did all that ... blah blah blah... then I was cutt about 5 minutes later... their friend show up about 20 minutes later and 2 of the 3 guys go to the bathroom for about 15 minutes... so about 35 minutes have gone by and I still havent been able to get anyones order... finally! I get their order and I do everything like I should bring thier salad and bread out...then their food! Everything seems great! So It's about 8:30 now and they are ready to leave... So i have been at work an hour later than I wanted to be b/c of these people! This "pretty boy" tries to be the big man and offers to cover the check... I said,"Okay! I will be right back... I bring them their ice cream and the check ( I already ran the card) and I tell them to have a good night! They say thanks... and they finally leave... I go to pick up the card slip and the meany took it! LEFT ME NOTHING!!!! HOW RUDE! I had to stay there b/c of him and he stiffs me! Oh well, there is a thing called KARMA and it SUCKS!!! I ended up making $100 that night anyways but it still is just a crappy thing to do!
Tuesday...
After cleaning that nasty apartment for 4 hours... Cameron and I have been taking care of his bosses' dog since Monday... Zulu's (the dog) parents are on vacation in Las Vegas... well, we both offered because 1. We love animals and 2. We love love Zulu! She is a lab/pitt bull mix and one of the prettiest dogs i have ever seen... she stays outside all day long at her friend Mollie's house and we take her home at night so she isn't lonely... she is potty trained and doesn't bark... very good dog! Anyways, I was out this morning taking her to use the bathroom when our upstairs neighbor saw me with Zulu... we are not allowed to have pets but i don't see a problem in just babysitting a well mannered animal for a week! I didn't pay any mind to it and Cameron and I left about 15 minutes later to take her to Mollie's! Well, we get home around 3 or 4 and Cameron gets a call from the property manager saying someone was complaining that you have a dog! I knew exactly who it was... this guy, who shall remain nameless thinks he "owns the building" He is married to the daughter of the person who owns the apartments... 1. they don't pay rent and 2. Their apartment is "tricked out" if you will with all new carpet, cabinets and tile floors... (much nicer than ours)! He has no room to complain... It's not really a big deal b/c Cameron works for the property mangager and she knows we are taking care of the dog... but, I AM SO OVER all the crap I have had to deal with lately I marched my butt right up those stairs and knocked on his door! His wife answered the door who is a sweet lady and I asked to speak with him... (he did not expect me to do that! people out here just say it behind your back and don't tell anything to your face!) I said, " Just so you know, that's not our dog! We are taking care of it for a friend and I don't appreciate you calling someone else about it... if you have a problem... handle it with me... and that dog is potty trained and wont hurt a fly! And if it's an inconvience for YOU (mind he has no ownership) we wont bring the dog back! He was shakin in his boots!!!! ha ha ha! He tryed to push it on his wife like a bitch (yes i said it!) and sounded like a idiot! Like anything he said to me would make a difference! I really hate stupid people! I left letting him know I don't take crap from anyone! He found out first hand!
1 comment:
I wish you were here so that I could hug you. You poor thing! I certainly hope your week gets better for you. I am proud of you for standing up to that guy. I can just see you marching up there. You make me laugh!
Love ya!
Post a Comment