
Well, it's offical! Cameron leaves for basic training July 1st! :( I'm really sad! I'm going to miss him like CRAZY!!!!! For basic training he will be at FORT BENNING GEORGIA for a whole 10 WEEKS! I WILL SOOO BE THERE FOR GRADUATION! Then he will go to AIT school for 19 WEEKS at FORT SAM HOUSTON TEXAS! He is going to go into the medical field and be a LPN... he will go to college after he finishes school trought the Army and get his RN! We will see what happens after that, but I know he will be great at whatever he plans to do! I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!!!! I'm going to try to fly down there every weekend to see my husband!!!! (If possible) Which means I'll see him only maybe 15 times in 6 MONTHS! TOO LONG! But, it will be worth it! I'll be takin care of and Cameron and I hope to be stationed somewhere in Europe after all of this is over! I think it would be AWESOME! We are young and full of adventure and have a great desire to travel the world! Oh, wow! It would be the time of our lives!
2 comments:
ooops I accidentally deleted the comment i left - what an idiot . . .
hey! so I didn't know ya'll had a blog! I am soooooo proud of Cameron!!! What a smart cookie!!! You are brave Ami, I can't handle being away from Chris for more than 2 days . .. .
And Happy Anniversary to you guys!!! We love you!!
Post a Comment