Saturday, June 21, 2008

ONE YEAR!

WOW! Cameron and I have hit our one year mark! I can't believe it's been a whole year! Lots of growing and learning! I understand why everyone says the first year is the hardest! It feels like smooth sailing from here! We both feel so lucky to have found our eternal companion. It's wonderful to wake up to the love of my life every morning and see his smiling face! We are so right for each other and couldn't be happier! So, here are a few things we did this year!

JUNE-
Cameron and I were married for Time and ALL Eternity in the Raleigh, NC Temple!



JULY-
I went to San Antonio Texas to see my brother Ash graduate from Air Force basic training



AUGUST-
Cameron and I spent the weekend at my parents' guest house! We LOVE the beach!



October-
We celebrated Cameron's 24Th B-DAY!



NOVEMBER-
Cameron and I made the trip out west to UTAH! (We had no room for 3 days!)



DECEMBER-
We celebrated my 22Nd B-DAY and our 1st Christmas as a married couple! Also, this was 1 year after he asked me to marry him at the D.C. Temple!



JANUARY-
I got a new job working as a waitress at The Old Spaghetti Factory! (Not the best place to eat, but I love the people I work with!)



FEBRUARY-
Cameron and I celebrated our first Valentines Day as a married couple! FULL OF SWEETS! He bought me some beautiful flowers!



APRIL-
I indulged Cameron's dream and let him purchase a hand gun! (Now he wants every gun he sees!)



MAY-
Cameron and I drove 3 1/2 hours to Vernal, Utah to see one of Cameron's mission buddies get married! It was a nice drive!




JUNE-
We took a drive up Payson Cayon! It was so beautiful! And! Today we celebrated our one year anniversary at our favorite restaurant, OUTBACK! Yummy it was delicious!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Only 11 more months for us! haha You guys did alot in a year! Also, it looks like you had a pretty good time in the process. Congrats again :-)

Joel said...

Well done. Glad things are going well for you.

RobinsonRugrats said...

Ami and Cameron!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. I love you both. Enjoy your anniversary!
Love,
JoAnna

*ChElSeA fAyE* said...

Congrats Ami to you and Cameron :) I'm so happy for you guys. Hope everything is going great in Utah. Haven't talked to you in awhile so I just wanted to send a little comment to ya Mrs. Jackson :) :)
Luv ya