So, for all you hopeless romantics out there... this series rocks! I finished the first three books and I'm starting "Breaking Dawn" tonight. I can't put these books down! It's been awhile since I've been able to do that with any book. Which is great because that means I love it! Then, not so great becuase that means I finish it too quickly. : ( Bella is such a relatable charater in so many ways. First, she wants something she can't have. Secondaly, she like every other teenage girl (almost). ha ha! I think we have all wanted that guy... at one time or another we all wanted "Edward" who is extrememly handsome and a bit shy. I found that in my husband! : ) It's was nice to re-live that experience(almost). Though, there is something so dark and sexy about vampires! Mrs. Meyers knows what she is talking about! And anyone who has read these books know what I'm talking about. The Cullens are like that one family who has EVERYTHING- the looks, the money, the clothes, the cars. But we all know there has to be something wrong with "that family" down the street. No one is perfect, execpt For the Cullens? They are perfect in everyway, other than thier constant state of eternal life drivin by thrist... So, I guess, not so perfect. I can't wait to see if Edward changes her into the vampire she has wanted to be for so long! I really hope so...
So, I went on-line looking up who is gonna play who in the movie... I really think they got it right on the spot! THIS IS A PICTURE OF SOME OF THE CAST FROM LEFT TO RIGHT IS... Alice, Emmett, Bella, Edward, Rosalie and Jasper. (Edward is fine...) Everyone looks just as the book picutred them, but we have to wait and see if they play the part right! Oh and here is a picture of Jacob, ( I can see why Bella would want to hang around him, WOW!) And this is the movie trailer... the Offical Website says the release date is 11.21.08
HOW COULD YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH EDWARD?! Check out the offical webiste! http://www.twilightthemovie.com/
Ami I'm in love with the books as well. I'm going to Wal-Mart this afternoon after work to get Eclipse so I'm glad you didn't say what happens! haha I can't wait for the movie either.
Lauren, I figured someone hasn't read it yet! ;) You are gonna love the thrid book... A LOT happens... I've gotten about 1/4 through the 4th book already!!!! I'm so excited to see what happens next! - I'm feeling a lot of anxiety... I'm so consumed by these books... yeah, I'm a loser! ha ha!
Ami you are no loser my dear. These books are amazing!! And you are going to LOVE the fourth book. I did hear that she signed on for 5 books in the series but that the 5th is going to be on Edwards’s perspective. Have you heard any different? Anyway I can’t wait for the movie, so glad they moved up the date. Hope you are doing well.
THANKS MEGHAN! It's good to know I'm not a total loser! ha ha! I didn't know that she signed on to do a 5th book! Esp. because it will be from Edwards' veiw. Do you think it will be a bit confusing due to the fact he can hear everyones thoughts? Any-who; I'm so glad that you got a blog! I hope you are doing well too! ; )
4 comments:
Ami I'm in love with the books as well. I'm going to Wal-Mart this afternoon after work to get Eclipse so I'm glad you didn't say what happens! haha I can't wait for the movie either.
Lauren, I figured someone hasn't read it yet! ;) You are gonna love the thrid book... A LOT happens... I've gotten about 1/4 through the 4th book already!!!! I'm so excited to see what happens next! - I'm feeling a lot of anxiety... I'm so consumed by these books... yeah, I'm a loser! ha ha!
Ami you are no loser my dear. These books are amazing!! And you are going to LOVE the fourth book. I did hear that she signed on for 5 books in the series but that the 5th is going to be on Edwards’s perspective. Have you heard any different? Anyway I can’t wait for the movie, so glad they moved up the date. Hope you are doing well.
THANKS MEGHAN! It's good to know I'm not a total loser! ha ha! I didn't know that she signed on to do a 5th book! Esp. because it will be from Edwards' veiw. Do you think it will be a bit confusing due to the fact he can hear everyones thoughts? Any-who; I'm so glad that you got a blog! I hope you are doing well too! ; )
Post a Comment