Cameron and I were flipping through the channels and came across a documentary film titled... "WAL-MART The High Cost of Low Prices" it was truly an eye opener...It's horrible what this company does to it's U.S. workers and ever worse to the over-sea worker! Wal-mart does care about you... only what you buy! I had no idea! I'm going to post the videos from YOUTUBE! Make your on conclusions.... ( It's a total of 98 minutes long, 11 parts!) PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I want to know what everyone thinks!
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
2 comments:
Admittedly, I did not watch the entire thing, but I'm certain I've heard all of the arguments before.
Reminds me of a certain article written by a prominent conservative columnist a couple of years ago...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/13/AR2006091301573.html
As it turns out, on this issue (much like the issue of universal health-care) you find yourself proudly and exclusively amidst nanny-state/cut-and-run/freedom-hating liberals. ;)
I understand what your getting at... but you should really watch the whole thing! : )
Post a Comment