Cameron and I have decided to take our honeymoon!!! FINALLY! We wont be poor soon enough, so we decided to take a nice LONG trip to the Philippines(Where Cameron served his mission) for about two/three weeks...We wont know where we will be stationed until about 2 weeks before Cameron finishes AIT school(Hopefully Europe!)... But, our goal is to go sometime in the summer or Christmas of 2009! We are planning on traveling all over the Philippines while we are there... Manila, San Pablo, Cebu, Tayabas! Do some shopping, try Filipino cusine! I just can't wait to go and see the sites and meet the people Cameron knew on his mission! Cameron can't stop talking about it! : ) He talks about the food and how much he wants me to try it all! I still haven't got a passport and I need about 20 shots!(should be interesting) Still a long time away but Cameron and I are so EXCITED! I was looking on-line today Google-ling resorts! WOW! It is beautiful there!
The beach-front at the Amarela Resort...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Really nice resort!

No comments:
Post a Comment